• Handmade Artisanal Cheese from A2 milk of Pahari Cow - raised & fed entirely on organic farm.
• The cheese is made in small batches from raw, non homogenised, non pasteurised milk. This way, the key cultures and bacteria naturally present in the milk are retained and eventually help in the cheese making process.
• Ingredients: Organic A2 Milk, cultures, vegetarian rennet and himalayan rock salt.
A2 Milk Cheese - Gruyere
• Dinesh Sharma, Solan
• Gruyere is the traditional type of hard cheese from Switzerland. It has a firm texture and a bit of a nutty flavour.
• Gruyere is an essential cheese in making fondue since it melts well. It is good for pizza topping as well.
• The cheese has been aged for 6 months.